Student Support Program
Our student/family support program is to empower children, their families and communities to help break the cycle and mindset of generational poverty. Anyone who supports a student is not only providing education but access to basic needs such as food, clean water, child development and healthcare. Our student program is a holistic approach that will support the child, their families and change communities.
How it Works
Research and Foundation
At first, Momentum global surveys different fields of where we should be operating our Momentum Schools in and around West Bengal. Our Momentum School Teachers and leaders then communicate with the community leader in order to understand the need and resources needed in the community.
Thanks to support from people like you, children and their families enjoy better living conditions, and are given the support, knowledge and skills to be empowered for a sustainable future.
Listing and Sponsoring
The children from multiple communities start taking admission in Momentum School. We evaluate and start listing students that can be sponsored.
Your special relationship will encourage a child with hope for the future.
You will have the opportunity to come alongside the student and family and together be transformed. The student and you will communicate once a quarter by exchanging letters, and direct emails through our staff.
You will join in their success and see how the school is doing as a whole.
For more information about writing a letter or sending a package contact us.
A sponsored student will not receive the funds directly.
Momentum Global stewards the sponsorship donation and allocates the funds to each child accordingly. This process ensures that every student receives the necessary funds, and financial accountability is present.
- Yes. When you become a student sponsor , you will receive a welcome package and personal student letter of introduction Momentum Global.
- You will receive a student update every quarter. This update will inform you about your student and his or her progress throughout the year.
- Every year you will receive an updated picture of your student and their family with an annual progress report.
We strongly encourage you to write or send a package to your sponsored student(s) through Momentum India, and we will deliver it to your student. Students love to interact with their supporters and they treasure the letters and photos that are sent.
Here are some safe and good ideas to send your sponsored student.
- Pictures of you family
- Pictures of your pets
- Small school supplies, etc.
- Pictures of your home, car, vacation cabin etc…
- Pictures of your vacations, restaurants you eat at, parties, alcohol (be wise when you send pictures.)
- Food or drinks
- Medical supplies
- Aspirin, ibuprofen